The Dean of the School of Medicine, Makerere University College of Health Sciences kindly requests you to save the date of Friday, July 30th, 2021 Dr. Rhona Mijumbi-Deve's PhD Defense. See below the details of the defense:
PhD Candidate: Dr. Rhona Mijumbi-Deve
Topic: Rapid Response Mechanisms to support policymaking in Uganda
Date: Friday, July 30th, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 Noon
Venue: Online and MakCHS College Conference Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 4687 1658
Opponent: Prof. Taryn Young, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
1. Prof. Freddie Ssengooba, Makerere University College of Health Science, School of Public Health.
2. Ass. Prof. David Mafigiri, Department of Social Work and Social Administration, Makerere University
1. Prof. Nelson K Sewankambo, Makerere University College of Health Science, School of Medicine, Kampala, Uganda
2. Prof. John N. Lavis, Professor, Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
3. Dr. Andrew D. Oxman, Director, Global Health Unit, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway.