Makerere University College of Health Sciences (MaKCHS) and its partners are committed to fostering an Inter-professional approach to teaching and learning. In order to achieve this goal, there is an opportunity for interested faculty to undergo training in principles of Inter-Professional Education (IPE)/Inter-Professional Collaborative Practice (IPC). Some funding opportunity will be available for the successful faculty to conduct research or service or educational project in IPE/IPC. Applications are being invited from interested faculty in this regard from MaKCHS and its partners.
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
· Faculty at MaKCHS or any of the HEPI partner institutions
· Demonstrate interest in Inter-Professional Education (IPE)
· Show commitment to continue promoting IPE in their institution
· Write half a page motivation letter indicating interest to participate in IPE training and research
1. Interested faculty should apply with a letter of support from their Dean by 5th February 2022.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a virtual short interaction before the training.
Applications should consist of a cover letter (1 page only), biosketch (not more than 1 page), a personal motivation statement (maximum 1 page), and a letter of recommendation from the Dean.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 5th February 2022.
Enquiries should be forwarded to the PI, HEPISU Program on email@example.com