Kindly save the date for the SOM PhD defence as per details below:
Topic: HPV vaccination of Ugandan adolescent schoolgirls: perceptions, knowledge, acceptability, psychological distress and sexual intentions
PhD Candidate: Andrew K. Turiho
Date: Friday, 5th August 2016
Time: 9.00a.m – 12.00 pm
Venue: Davies Lecture Theatre
1. Assoc. Prof. Anne R. Katahoire, PhD; Child Health and Development
Centre, Makerere University College of Health Sciences.
2. Dr. Elialilia S. Okello, PhD; Department of Psychiatry, Makerere
University College of Health Sciences.
3. Assoc. Prof. Wilson W. Muhwezi, PhD; Department of Psychiatry,
Makerere University College of Health Sciences.
1. Assoc. Prof. Lynn Atuyambe, PhD; Department of Community Health and
Behavioral Sciences, Makerere University School of Public Health.
2. Dr Stella Neema, PhD; Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Makerere University College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Dr. Nicola Christofides, PhD, School of Public Health, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
Prof. Sylvia Kaaya, PhD; Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Prof. Moses Kamya, PhD; Dean School of Medicine, Makerere University College of Health Sciences