The Dean of the School of Biomedical Sciences, Makerere University College of Health Sciences kindly requests you to save the date of Friday 23rd August 2019 for Gerald Mboowa's PhD Defence. See below the details of the defence:
PhD Student: Gerald Mboowa
Title: FUNCTIONAL HOST-GENETIC LOCI ASSOCIATED WITH PEDIATRIC HIV-DISEASE PROGRESSION IN UGANDA AND BOTSWANA.
Date: Friday 23rd August 2019
Venue: MakCHS Conference Room, 2nd Floor Clinical Research Building
- Prof Moses Joloba, PhD, School of Biomedical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
- Dr. David Kateete, PhD, Department of Immunology and Molecular Biology, School of Biomedical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
External Examiner and Opponent
Catherine M. Stein, Ph.D.
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics,
Center for Proteomics & Bioinformatics, and Tuberculosis Research Unit
Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), Cleveland, Ohio, United States
1. Daudi Jjingo, PhD, Makerere University College of Computing and Information Sciences (CoCIS)
2. John M. Kitayimbwa, PhD, Makerere University College of Natural Sciences (CoNAS)
3. Julius Mulindwa, PhD, Makerere University College of Natural Sciences (CoNAS)
4. Drago Kato, PhD, Makerere University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biosecurity (CoVAB)