Why should you study at BRAC School of Public Health?
• 200 students graduated from 21 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, North and South Americas, and Europe who have a career in public health
• Faculty members from Heidelberg, Harvard, Johns Hopkins University, George Washington University, Karolinska Institute, London, and Amsterdam
• Experiential learning, extensive field visits and problem solving teaching methods
• The MPH is residential which begins January 2013 runs full time for 12 consecutive months: half women, half doctors, half from Bangladesh and half international students
Expenses for international students $18,000
Candidates from Africa normally qualify for a $10,000 scholarship and are required to pay $8,000. Beyond the subsidy, scholarships are available based on need an merit.
International students are responsible for their airfare to and from Dhaka, as well as associated expenses, such as visa fees and health insurance.
International students should apply on line by downloading the application forms and filling them out then scanning and sending to email@example.com
• Bachelor/ Masters degree(s) in medicine, nursing, midwifery, health sciences, social
sciences or other sciences;
• Excellent academic record with first and second division standing; GPA 3.0 or above;
• Computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office and data analysis skills is preferred;
• Preference given to applicants who have a minimum of one year professional experience in health or other social sector.
Application deadline: October 21, 2012. Only short listed candidates will be called for a
Application forms may be downloaded from the website:
|2013 MPH flier.doc||24 KB|